From the academic year 2015-16 the School is functioning as a research center with intake to PhD Programme.
- PhD : The school offers PhD in the following key areas:
- Tourism Impacts / Sustainable Tourism
- Tourism Product Development
- Tourism Industry Sectoral Studies
- Destination Management
- 2. Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) with specialization in (1) Aviation Management (2) Tour Operations and (3) Health Tourism
Duration: Four semesters
Eligibility:Bachelor’s degree (including professional degrees) with not less than 50% marks (or CGPA of 2) in any discipline of this University or any other University recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University.
Number of Seats
22 (2 seats are reserved for international students).